The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, luxurious paradise resort situated in the Noonu Atoll, has invested in its luxury beach accommodation offering. By introducing 75 Deluxe Beach Villas with private pool, the resort offers even more ways to experience refined accommodation in the heart of one of the most beautiful parts of the Indian Ocean. This refurbishment enhances the resorts commitment to boutique hospitality on a large scale and will continue to focus on the fusion of impeccable service, embracing authentic cultural heritage and a dining wonderland of gourmet experiences. The NEW deluxe beach villas offer a world of relaxation and luxury in 150 sqm. This dedicated space offers the ideal retreat in which to experience the incredible beauty of the Maldives.
Inside the Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool
Step into the inviting ambiance of the deluxe beach villa and be transported into a tropical paradise. This open plan villa offers all the comforts of modern day living set in a traditional Maldivian style living space. Including luxurious day beds to relax upon, espresso machines and mini bar and a spacious atmosphere in which to enjoy a moment of cool refreshment or simply take in the beautiful surroundings. The walled outdoor bathroom offers both freedom and privacy, whether a dip in the spa bath is needed or a starlit shower in the open air. Several day beds are on offer throughout the villa, overlooking the pool, in the open plan living space and in the outdoor bathroom.
Outside the Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool
Wake to the sun streaming in through the large floor-to-ceiling windows, open the glass doors out onto the outside living space and take a moment to admire the private pool and inviting day bed opposite, with the most enchanting ocean views. Offering stunning vistas across a myriad of blue lagoons and extensive reefs, the beach villas open on to the white sandy beaches and warm turquoise waters. Each villa is however designed to ensure the utmost privacy, shaded by palms and set back from the beach. Cool off in the plunge pool and shower before enjoying one of the extensive selection of waterside restaurant experiences. The ultimate in luxury beach escapes.
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi offers Deluxe Beach Villas with Pool from USD$795/£520.
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, Maldives
Located in the Noonu Atoll, a 45-minute seaplane journey from Male, the resort features 221 beautiful beachfront and over-water lagoon villas inspired by traditional Maldivian architecture. All rooms are equipped with the latest in-room amenities including 32” flat-screen TV and Bose home theatre systems.
An unrivalled range of leisure activities and excursions include a fully-equipped PADI five star dive facility and a water sports centre, tennis and badminton courts, kids club and multiple swimming pools. The tropical spa comprises 20 treatments rooms, each dedicated to a different Eastern or Western wellness philosophy for a wide range of health, relaxation and beauty options.
The choice of 14 bars and restaurants include:
• Iru Restaurant – buffet breakfast & live cooking stations for dinner
• Fluid – family poolside snack bar
• Taste of India – traditional Indian restaurant for dinner adjacent to Fluid
• Flavours – overwater restaurant serving French cuisine
• Reflections – adult pool & bar with creative cocktails in a tranquil setting
• Bamboo – full and authentic Thai cuisine
• Teppanyaki – Japanese restaurant located in between Bamboo and La Cremeria
• Islanders Grill – beachfront restaurant renowned for its steak and fresh seafood
• The Trio – Mediterranean-inspired over lagoon venue serving Italian cuisine
• The Cellar – for intimate dinners and vintage fine wines
• Bubble Lounge – trendy spot dedicated to Champagne
• Water’s Edge – perfect vantage point for sundowners and evening entertainment
• The Spa Café – healthy and tasty cuisine
• La Cremeria – speciality coffees, milkshakes and homemade ice cream