Whoever always wanted to call a dream castle his own, now has the chance of a lifetime: A castle in Austria, once a royal residence, is up for sale! The castle is in an excellent condition and is located in the beautiful Salzburgerland.
For the first time mentioned in a document in 1413 as a Salzburg manor, the castle looks back on a long history. The unique beauty of this castle has survived until today. Over the years it has been renovated, modernized and equipped with contemporary living comfort several times. The historical charm of the castle has survived due to a detailed restoration.
The majestic rooms of the castle comprise 37 self-contained suites of variable sizes. Downstairs a castle restaurant can be found, including several rooms such as a bar and a historical knight’s parlor. The prestigious entrance halls and the famous historical architecture of the marble staircase have survived in original condition.
The individual suites, ranging the size of thirty-one to more than one-hundred square metres, have direct access via pompous floor boards with marble columns as well as with artful stuccoed ceilings and ceiling paintings, which moreover are of historical value. The wonderful stuccoed ornaments are also included in the suites, which are furthermore equipped with valuable furnishings in the correct style. The exclusive interior matches the character of the castle.
– The complete castle is dedicated as “Freizeitwohnsitz” (a residence for holidays)
– No piling up of restoration due to continuous maintenance
– Central heating system powered by long-distance heating
– Part of the castle is (built) with a cellar
– Impressive castle restaurant including a knight’s parlor and a kitchen
– Access to a spring of water: The spring has its source in Maria Kirchental (included in the purchasing price)
– Over-all living space approx. 2,500 square metres
– Plot area approx. 3,000 square metres
– The current owner possesses 32 suites, the remaining 5 suites can be bought at the market-based price.
– The castle contains a total of 37 suites with an over-all living space of approx. 3,100 square metres.
– Right of use regarding the castle grounds of approx. 23,800 square metres
– The furnishings as well as all paintings are included in the purchasing price
– The castle is located at a prime site, only 30 minutes by car between Kitzbühel and Salzburg (for particulars please contact KITZIMMO).
Purchasing price: 7,500,000 Euros