The countryside estate with the stud farm is harmoniously integrated in a park-like landscape. In 2002, the apartment house, an old half-timbered farmhouse from 1809, was converted into a luxurious estate. At the same time, the exclusive stud farm was built on the large 21 hectare area including meadows and bordering forest area.
The ultra-modern and perfectly planned equestrian facilities offer the best conditions for equitation and impress through a particularly beautiful architecture. The estate is located about half an hour from downtown Bremen in the commune of Syke in the district Wachendorf. The international Bremen Airport can be reached in about 25 minutes. Via highway A1 the airports Hamburg and Hanover can be reached in about 1 hour and 25 minutes, which both provide additional flights to all over the world.
Key Facts on the country estate and stud farm:
• Luxury country house with 900 sq m of living space
• Bath home with spa including swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and bar
• 3 guest apartments and 1 guest house
• Modern indoor riding arena (35 x 65 m) with a luxurious casino area
• Spacious stables with 45 stalls (4 x 4 m)
• 8 apartments for employees
• Loading hall for transporter, horse walker and EU insemination centre
• Park-like property with outdoor riding arena and several paddocks
Price: on application
The stud farm Famos is marketed by Engel & Völkers. For more information please write to:
Christoph von Schenck, Engel & Völkers, Business area Schlösser & Herrenhäuser, HMM Heritage Media & Marketing GmbH cooperation partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49-40-411257257, E&V ID W-01FWYS
For more information on this real estate please visit the → Engel & Völkers Homepage